Summary rating from 4 user's marks. You can set own marks for this article - just click on stars above and press "Accept".
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- The Greenspan Floortime Approach is a system developed by Dr. Stanley Greenspan. Floortime meets children where they are and builds upon their strengths and abilities through creating a warm relationship and interacting. It challenges them to go further and to develop who they are rather than what their diagnosis says.
- In this play therapy approach we excite child’s interests, draw them to connect to us, challenge them to be creative, curious, and spontaneous—all of which move them forward intellectually and emotionally. By this approach we are helping them practice basic thinking skills, engagement, interaction, and to think logically.
- To improve fine motor coordination
- To increase relaxation
- To improve social skills
- Help children cope with emotional stress
- Reduce level of anxiety
- To increase eye-contact and attention
- To improve communication skills
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.